Thursday, January 1, 2015

Welcome



While chatting on the phone the other day with an elderly stranger, I was wished a Happy New Year and given some great advice. The wise and witty caller said, "You know, all you really need in the coming year is friends, family and your health!" Her comments struck a chord. I made a quick (sticky) note of her suggestions and stuck it on my computer screen. When happy, elderly folks impart of their wisdom, I really listen. They have lived and loved, lost and won. I think that even though the world is changing quickly, they "get it."  They know what really matters. These basic needs (friends, family and health) plus one that really matters to me, faith, will be the focus of my 2015. Welcome to my blog! Simons Says HAPPY NEW YEAR!

2 comments:

  1. Yay Mom! Your blog is going to be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Angie. When you share your wisdom, I listen. Keep writing. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs